- 15-Aug-2014 to 15-Sep-2014 (CST)
- Client Management
- San Antonio, TX, USA
The Care Manager is paid $25.00 per face-to-face visit.
Butler Homecare Services is an expanding organization and is looking for experienced, qualified and caring professional staff members to work from home. Qualified potentials must be able to create and manage your own work schedule effectively. Report in on a weekly basis and work independently with little supervision. The position is for Care Manager to provide education to assigned members and no touching of the members is required. The role of a Care Manager with Butler Homecare Services is from a consultative approach only.
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (MSW preferred) (Please provide license number and expiration date on your resume)
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel within a 60 mile radius of your home.
- Must have one year of recent home health experience.
- Must have own computer.
- Must be flexible and able to work extended hours.
- FIrst aid/CPR credentials must be active and updated.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must have data entry experience.
- A background check will be completed.
- License must be active with no restrictions or any disciplinary actions.
- Serious applicants need only apply.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
The Care Manager must be willing to travel to the following areas to be eligible to be considered for this position: San Antonio, Leon Valley, Helotes, Schertz, LaVernia, Timberwood Park, Boerne, New Braunsfel, Seguin, Gonzales.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!